- Listed: May 27, 2015 9:38 am
First of its kind in the industry, our card allows you to upgrade the firmware and unlock the number of ports which can be used on the card.
The card is mounted with 2 ports by default.
If you buy a 1 port card and later pay the upgrade, the second port will be unlocked.
If you buy a 2 port card and later upgrade to 4, the firmware will unlock the resources to run the 4 ports and we will ship you the port splitters required to turn the card into 4 ports.
Should you choose to purchase the optional Line Echo Cancellation module which uses the industry standard Octasic® DSP, you will also receive for FREE our Conference Room Software. Once installed, the software allows you to set up, schedule and manage conferences which are MIXED IN THE Octasic® DSP.
Finally, all our 2nd generation cards are sold with the ALLO Card Installation Software. If you decide to use it, the card installation and configuration will be quick and easy, no more commands.
- SS7 Signaling supported
- 1, 2, 4 E1/T1/J1 ports with PCI-Express interface for high performance voice applications
- Fully PCIe (X1) compliant
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Optional OctasicTM DSP Echo Cancellation Module 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- PRI Switch Compatibility: Euro ISDN, Network or CPE, AT&T 4ESS, CAS Voice Modes
- Interoperable with AsteriskTM, FreeswitchTM, YATETM, ElastixTM, TrixboxTM, FreePBXTM …